Trading with own and third party products in EMEA
Medicines for psychological diseases and drugs
Medicines for tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS
Vaccines and serums for inoculation
Medicine and medical equipment for radiology
Complete solutions for radiation therapy
History, Corporate Structure and International Business
Development of Sales
What we stand for
CS Diagnostics Benefits (page 1 of 3, scroll sideways for more)
- Since many years, CS Diagnostics is a highly qualified pharmaceutical wholesaler, certified by law and according to § 52a AMG (German law).
CS Diagnostics holds a long-term expertise in storage, transport and distribution of drugs and medical devices.
- All our staff are professionally qualified. The CS Diagnostics team is made up of pharmacists, chemists, biologists, physicians, pharmaceutical representatives and merchants, furthermore certified staff for quality control and assurance.
- We comply with all legal requirements of the GDP-Guidelines to insure patient and product safety. We subject ourselves to a strict quality assurance system.
CS Diagnostics Benefits (page 2 of 3, scroll sideways for more)
- All the suppliers, manufacturers and wholesale partners of CS Diagnostics are qualified and certified.
- Customer satisfaction, safety and quality are paramount: the CS Diagnostics customer care team is accessible daily with all their experience and knowledge.
Best services are guarenteed by our highly available sales and support team.
- To ensure drug safety, CS Diagnostics maintains certified Quality-Management- and PV-systems.
- ISO 13485 certified
CS Diagnostics Benefits (page 3 of 3, scroll sideways for more)
- CS Diagnostics was founded by spinning-off the sales department of a pharmaceutical manufacturer (Sanochemia AG).
Therefore we comply with even higher quality standards as neccessary for pharmaceutical wholesalers.
- The CS Diagnostics sales team includes experts in distribution of drugs and medical devices in global markets.
In addition, we have a large network of established sales and distribution partners.
- ISO 9001-certified warehouse in Germany
Partners and References
Take advantage of our services
CS Diagnostics GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0)2131-151 08 71
Fax: +49 (0)2131-151 08 96
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Fahrhöfer, Radhouane Aissa
Prokuristin: Marianna Veliji
Inhaltlich Verantwortlicher gemäß § 10 Absatz 3 MDStV: Thomas Fahrhöfer
Amtsgericht Neuss, HRB 16494
Großhandelsbetriebserlaubnis vom 06.05.2013 gem. §52a des AMG
Behörde: Bezirksregierung Düsseldorf
National Bank AG Essen
IBAN DE65 3602 0030 0006 0727 20
BIC (Swift-Code) NBAGDE3E